Health Tip: Don't Neglect Warning Signs of Lung Disease
(HealthDay News) -- Your lungs are delicate organs, and whatever is in the air you breathe can directly affect their health.
The American Lung Association says warning signs of lung disease include:
- A cough that lasts at least a month.
- Shortness of breath after little or no activity, or that doesn't improve after you've finished exercising.
- Wheezing or other signs of difficulty breathing.
- Chronic chest pain that lasts at least a month.
- Producing blood when you cough.
Date Published: 1/8/2013 12:00:00 AM