Health Tip: Drink Responsibly
(HealthDay News) -- Responsible drinking is a surefire way to prevent alcohol abuse and alcohol poisoning, a dangerous complication of drinking too much.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests:
- Don't over-drink or binge drink.
- Don't mix alcohol with energy drinks. The caffeine in energy drinks may mask the effects of alcohol and lead to drinking too much.
- Avoid drinks with an unknown amount of alcohol.
- If you see anyone with signs of alcohol abuse, seek immediate help.
- Seek help if you think you have a drinking problem.
Date Published: 1/30/2015 12:00:00 AM